Saturday 7 August 2010

If You're Found Guilty

Do not regret over the things you've done, but those you did not do

Regret is nothing but a waste

I say, it is

1. A waste of time
2. A waste of effort
3. A waste of logical reasoning

In a nut shell,

Being regretful = waste 1 + waste 2 + waste 3
= A total wastesss

When you can no longer change the fact, change your action and change your mind

Make yourself happy when someone makes you sad OR

Make someone happy to bring the same joy back to you

Look, you cant make everyone happy, can you? So you might as well do what makes you happy

-I am nobody but me, myself and I-
- Yet, making myself happy would mean cherishing someone i care -

It turned out to be a happy post

XOXO :o



3 comments:

  1. miao: haha good that u learnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't agree more. And I will try to make you happy when I see you next time HaHa

    ReplyDelete