Friday 29 April 2011

A Little Story

Putting this random pop-up-in-my-mind into words whilst wandering in the office, getting first month pay upon doing nothing other than playing flash games, surfing online news, taking nap etc... :) So, she starts creating story :

********************************************************************

I was in the youth-age group, a young teenager. I thought I was starting to fall for a two year older 'man'. We were always together, we took every opportunity we could to be together. My relationship to him remained unknown, undisclosed, unrevealed. Friendship? I supposed friendship would last longer than a boy girl relationship because the former would always be there for you. But he was not my friend as we didn't seem to catch up lately, not even a hi bye. His mistress? He was not even married, at least no engagement ring is found in his index finger.

Being straightforward about your feelings sometimes can be stupid and get you into troubles. There is where I stand right now. Dilemma. I have been striving for a relationship where both of us can be honest, neither possessive nor obsessive. Best friends aka trusted friends often transform into tricky creatures when the feeling of romance blossoms.

We took too much, too soon and therefore we ended up with nothing appearing. And now we are on the paths we see it as logic and sound, the road which is not taken remains untouched by our footprints.

If given a chance to be the editor of this little story, I would like to pay a kiss of farewell out of courtesy on your cheek. The one and only kiss that symbolises the end of eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment