Wednesday 10 March 2010

You are One of the Pages in My Life


'teacher, how are you? i can now play ala Turca, Titanic and now in grade 3. My current teacher is childish asking me to sing for a piano party. Its not easy to play and sing simultaneously, shall I give myself a try?'

leah widen her smiles, feeling the warmth from the bottom of her heart

she is not forgotten

was once feeling tired to teach though its a good money. Did it mean to beef up personal skills or CV? giving up piano teaching, being far away from home, refusing to step into the world of reality, finally decided to be in the place leah is right now.

is she going to resume teaching as soon as she back in where she belongs? She doubts. one thing for sure, leah is missing her piano

looking back couple of years, no matter how bad it was, those memories had turned into sweet ones

no doubt one day we would be erased from each others memories, but you all are one of the pages in my life

leah answered, 'my dear, u shall give yourself a try'

yee shan


yee kai

jin yuan

yee shan


jin yuan, yee kai, ding li, cheng jie

michelle


lei lei


caleb

alicia
cheng jie


都是曾经熟悉的脸啊。。。

3 comments:

  1. Miss Lew, I miss you too. U taught me to STAND straightly. HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sent mail to u? =)
    nvr give up on the things that u love..^^

    "no doubt one day we would be erased from each others memories, but you all are one of the pages in my life"...i like this one.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. optimistic : my dad used to call me miss lew too.. :p

    miao: not mail...msn lo..yupe..even there are painsss in u, doesnt mean it was bad

    ReplyDelete